Cancellation & refund methods differ based on the way you have subscribed to the App.
1. If you have purchased subscription via our website:
• If you aren't satisfied with Fishbox, you can cancel your subscription and receive a full refund. You'll be eligible for this refund provided that you meet both of the criteria below:
• You contact us within 14 days from your initial purchase date (trial) and before the end of your subscription term.
• You can demonstrate that you have followed Fishbox customized map (by showing your tracking data). You'll need to show 7 days of tracking for yearly subscriptions and 7 days for monthly subscriptions.
• We will use your original payment method for your refund. Refunds typically take around 14 days to process.
• You must cancel your subscription no less than 24 hours before your renewal date. • Please be aware that your purchased subscription does not cancel automatically if you delete the App.
You should cancel the subscription before deleting the App.
• Customers who subscribed to our product through the Website will need to contact us directly at email us at email@example.com
• Please, when you write a refund request letter, share the email that you used when taking a subscription and the purchase date. If the email will not match, it will be hard for our support team to help you.
2. If you have purchased a subscription via any app distribution platform (App Store, Google Play, etc.):
• You can cancel your subscription via your app distribution platform. To do this, reach out to Apple or Google (or other applicable app distribution platform) directly with any refund requests. For example, Apple is typically able to honor all refund requests within 30 days of purchase date (at their discretion). Customers who subscribed to our App through iTunes will need to reach out to Apple directly at https://getsupport.apple.com/
. Customers who subscribed to Fishbox through Google Play will need to follow instructions at https://support.google.com/